We will cross an unexplored area of the Amazon rainforest on foot and in dugout canoes. We have selected a remote area of primary jungle in order to find ecosystems rich in wildlife so that you can live an unforgettable experience in this adventure.
- Transfer from the Iquitos airport.
- Land and river transportation indicated in the itinerary.
- Aircraft from Angamos/Iquitos.
- Entry permit for the Matsés National Reserve and Communities.
- Indigenous guides and Amazon Explorer leader.
- Book with a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- Limited spaces 6 participants.