A true Survival Challenge where risk will be your companion throughout the journey. You will face extreme conditions, cross unexplored jungles, walk for days, descend rivers, cross streams and swamps until you reach the final goal.
A 350 km survival experience where success will depend solely on your will to survive.
- Transfer from the Iquitos airport.
- Land and river transportation indicated in the itinerary.
- Angamos/Iquitos flight.
- Native instructors and Amazon Explorer coordinator.
- Each participant must bring their personal equipment.
- The return flight from Angamos to Iquitos is subject to the availability of the Peruvian Air Force and depending on weather conditions the flight can be postponed.
- This Jungle Survival Challenge is risky, is open to participants with experience in survival with great adaptability and excellent physical and mental conditions.
- Reservations must be made with a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- There is only a limited amount of space available, so do not delay in reserving your place.