In the depths of the Amazon, there are still unexplored areas, home of uncontacted indigenous.
Our indigenous guides are adept jungle trackers, skilled in detecting traces and signs that may lead us to these isolated native peoples. In the event of such a discovery, our approach will prioritize safety, maintaining a respectful distance to prevent any conflicts and, most importantly, to safeguard their well-being.
Our primary goal is to pinpoint the precise location of their habitat, allowing us to take measures to protect the area by notifying the appropriate authorities.
We designed these expeditions for teamwork. There are no “tourist” services. All participants must strive to collect firewood, fish, prepare food, purify water, build shelters, make rafts, and carry out all the activities necessary to succeed in this challenge.
- Trekking Trial: 50 miles (80 km)
- Transfer from Iquitos Airport.
- Land and river transportations included in the itinerary.
- Public speedboat from Iquitos-Nauta / Requena / Nauta-Iquitos.
- Slow boat type peke-peke.
- Permission from SERNANP (National Service of Natural Areas Protected by the Peruvian State).
- Permission from the communities of the Tapiche River.
- Expert indigenous trackers and Amazon Explorer’s tour leader.
- First aid kit, includes antivenom serum.
- Note: Participants must bring their own camping gear.
- You must arrive in Iquitos a day before the starting date.
- The starting date is determined by public river transport operators (speedboat company).
- Their speedboats usually leave from Iquitos early in the morning.
- Wildlife is unpredictable, wildlife sightings are not guaranteed, but by going to a remote area, you maximize the chance of finding.
- Clay licks: Only from June to November, when the rivers are low.
- This expedition is open to highly motivated participants with a strong capacity for adaptation and who are in good physical and mental condition.
- During these expeditions, in totally unexplored areas, it may be necessary to change the activities and/or the route due to unforeseen situations.
- These expeditions are extreme and high risky due to the inaccessible terrain and possible encounters with uncontacted natives.
- Book with a minimum of 60 days in advanced.
- LIMITED SPACES: 6 participants.