A real challenge for those who want to know their own limits. Participants will have to face situations of isolation and will have to adapt to the environment to be able to survive in the Amazon.
- Transfer from Iquitos Airport.
- Land and river transportations included in the itinerary.
- Public speedboat from Nauta/Requena/Nauta.
- Native instructor and Amazon Explorer’s tour leader.
- Presentation of Certificates.
- Materials: Mosquito nets and machetes.
- This Jungle Survival Training is open to highly motivated participants with a strong capacity for adaptation and who are in very good physical and mental condition.
- You must arrive in Iquitos a day before the starting date. The starting date is determined by public river transport operators. Their boats usually leave from Iquitos early in the morning.
- Reservations must be made with a minimum of 30 days in advance.