At 2,080,000 hectares (5,139,784 acres), the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve is the largest in Peru. Its entire area is set aside for the conservation of biological diversity and sustainable use of the wild terrestrial and aquatic flora and fauna.
- Transfer from Iquitos Airport.
- Land and river transportations included in the itinerary.
- Private slow boat type peke-peke.
- All meals provided for duration of trip.
- Purified water.
- Permission to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Native guide and Amazon Explorer’s tour leader.
- Materials: Mosquito nets, bed sheets and light camping mat.