Within the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve everything, from the vast floodplain lakes to the incredible and varied fauna, is abundant and overwhelms the senses. Many Amazonian myths and legends take place in the reserve’s more mysterious spaces, and untouched, virgin pockets of forest still exist.
- Transfer from Iquitos Airport.
- Land and river transportations included in the itinerary.
- Private slow boat type peke-peke.
- All meals provided for duration of trip.
- Purified water.
- Permission to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Native guide and Amazon Explorer’s tour leader.
- Materials: Mosquito nets, bed sheets and light camping mat.