Join a Challenge and Prepare for the Adventure
You will face extreme challenges in the unexplored jungle
These challenges are for true adventurers with the highest level of adaptability, the most endurance and the highest physical and mental strength found in a few participants. Expeditions are in the depths of the virgin jungle in total isolation, where no one has ever gone. The expeditions last more than 30 days with no comforts and only hardships. Participants must carry their backpack. Each expedition is unique. It is never repeated twice. The enjoyment and excitement of these challenging expeditions derive in part from the unpredictable circumstances encountered in these adventures. During these expeditions, in totally unexplored areas, it may be necessary to change the activities and/or the route due to unforeseen situations.
• These expeditions are extreme and high risky due to the inaccessible terrain and possible encounters whit uncontacted natives.
• Because they are unexplored areas and inhabited by isolated indigenous people, all participants will take part in night time security to ensure the group´s safety from surprise visits from these natives.
• These expeditions are designed for teamwork. There are no “tourist” services. All participants will form a team and must strive to collect firewood, catch fish, prepare food, purify water, build shelters, make rafts, and other activities that help us succeed in this challenge.
• We have a complete first aid kit that includes anti-venom.
We can bring a military doctor with us, at an additional cost.
• The air transportation used in these expeditions is subject to the dates established by the Peruvian Air Force and depending on the weather conditions, the flight may be postponed due to circumstances beyond our control.
• Book with a minimum of 60 days in advance.
• There is only a limited amount of space available, so do not delay in reserving your place.
Great Amazon Expedition
60 Days (Sooner)
Expedition to one of the most remote and unexplored areas of the Amazon. In the depths of the Amazon there is a region known as Sierra del Divisor. This unique and biodiverse land is home to uncontacted Indians.
Expedition to Unexplored Lake
40 Days (July 20 - August 28, 2021)
Expedition to an unexplored lake in the Amazon. Geologically, Sierra del Divisor features dormant volcanic cones and hills, as well as virgin forests that form one of the oldest areas of the Amazon rainforest. Most of this area is unknown and unexplored.
30 Days (November 3 - December 2, 2022)
We will cross an unexplored area of the Amazon rainforest on foot and in dugout canoes. We have selected a remote area of primary jungle in order to find ecosystems rich in wildlife so that you can live an unforgettable experience in this adventure.
Search Of Lost Tribes
50 Days (May 18 - July 6, 2022)
In the depths of the Amazon there are still unexplored areas, home to uncontacted Indians. Our native guides may be able to locate them. However, our only possible contact will be at a safe distance to avoid any altercation.