Search Of Lost Tribes
In the depths of the Amazon there are still unexplored areas. Our team of indigenous people are expert jungle trackers to achieve an extreme adventure.
- Transfer from the Iquitos airport.
- Land and river transportation indicated in the itinerary.
- Aircraft from Angamos/Iquitos.
- Entry permit for the Matsés National Reserve and Communities.
- Indigenous guides and Amazon Explorer leader.
- Book with a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- Limited spaces 6 participants.
Join another person. Are you already registered? / ¿Ya estás registrado?
Join another person.
Are you already registered? / ¿Ya estás registrado?
Departure/Return LocationIquitos Hotel or Airport
Departure TimeTo be confirmed
Return TimeTo be confirmed
- Expedition area: Peru / Brazil border.
- Remain in complete isolation for 50 days.
- Test our physical and mental strength, as well as the effort of the team to complete the challenge.
- Explore areas where no one has reached.
- Face inclement weather and difficult terrain.
- Trek for days through virgin forest and climb high ground.
- Cross hills, rivers, streams and aguajales (flooded area where aguaje palm trees grow.
- Build shelters in different areas deep in the jungle.
- Make dugout canoes.
- down river in our canoes (218 miles/350 km).
- continue on foot when navigation is not possible.
- Day and night explorations in search of animals.
- We will get food by our own means.
- In this area new species may be discovered.