Search Of Lost Tribes
In the depths of the Amazon there are still unexplored areas, home to uncontacted Indians.
Our native guides may be able to locate them. However, our only possible contact will be at a safe distance to avoid any altercation.
- Transfer from the Iquitos airport.
- Land and river transportation indicated in the itinerary.
- Aircraft from Angamos/Iquitos.
- Entry permit for the Matsés National Reserve and Communities.
- Indigenous guides and Amazon Explorer leader.
- Book with a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- Limited spaces 6 participants.
Join the adventure! Are you already registered? / ¿Ya estás registrado?
Join the adventure!
Are you already registered? / ¿Ya estás registrado?
Departure/Return LocationIquitos Hotel or Airport
Departure TimeTo be confirmed
Return TimeTo be confirmed
- Expedition area: Sierra del Divisor (Peru / Brazil border). It is one of the oldest geological formations in the Amazon rainforest.
- Remain in complete isolation for 50 days.
- Test our physical and mental strength, as well as the effort of the team to complete the challenge.
- Explore areas where no one has reached.
- Face inclement weather and difficult terrain.
- Trek for days through virgin forest and climb high ground.
- Cross hills, rivers, streams and aguajales (flooded area where aguaje palm trees grow.
- look for traces of isolated indigenous people.
- build shelters in different areas deep in the jungle.
- Make dugout canoes.
- down river in our canoes (218 miles/350 km).
- continue on foot when navigation is not possible.
- Day and night explorations in search of animals.
- We will get food by our own means.
- In this area new species may be discovered.