Join and Be Part of the Jungle Adventure
The open expeditions are ideal if you are traveling alone or are looking for a better price.
AMAZON EXPLORER has a list of scheduled expeditions in which you can find the following:
- Wildlife observation expeditions to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Expeditions to remote areas of the Amazon jungle.
- Wildlife tracking expeditions and photography of Amazon fauna.
- Challenges in unexplored areas of jungle searching for jaguars, big anacondas and rainforest animals.
- Ethnic expeditions and coexistence with authentic Amazon indians (non-tourist).
- Jungle survival challenges in the Amazon rainforest.
Our calendar with scheduled dates, has the main purpose of being able to shape a group of participants with a more comfortable rate.
If you are a lonely traveler looking for a group, this is your place. We can arrange your travel date in order to promote it on our website and social media. Traveling in a group allows you to get a better price.
All departures are made from the city of Iquitos, Amazon River, Peru.
All the programs that appear in our calendar are carried out with a minimum of two travelers.