Join and Be Part of the Adventure
The open expeditions are ideal if you are traveling alone or are looking for a better price.
AMAZON EXPLORER has a list of scheduled expeditions in which you can find the following:
- Wildlife observation expeditions to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Expeditions to remote areas of the Amazon jungle.
- Challenges in unexplored areas of jungle searching for jaguars and big anacondas.
- Ethnic expeditions and coexistence with authentic indigenous peoples (non-tourist).
- Jungle survival challenges in the Amazon rainforest.
If you are a solo traveler this is the place to find a group. Our calendar with scheduled dates, has as its main purpose to be able to form a group of participants with a more comfortable rate. All
the programs that appear in our calendar are carried out with a minimum of two travelers. Traveling in a group allows you to get a better price.
In case you are looking for a private expedition (for you alone or for your group), we can coordinate to schedule your date.
All departures are made from the city of Iquitos, Amazon River, Peru.